Register your institution

Before signing up, check that your institution meets

the requirements for opening an e-Booth on eduFair:  

  1. Authorized employee - The individual opening an e-Booth must be a direct employee of the institution (agents cannot open e-Booths on behalf of institutions).

  2. Student visas - The institution must be able to sponsor and/or provide documents (eg: a study permit, acceptance letter, or Form I-20) for international students applying for student visas.

  3. Recognized qualifications (only for institutions granting degrees or diplomas) - The institution must grant qualifications that are recognized by local governments, accrediting bodies, or the Chinese Ministry of Education.  

Have a question? Feel free to contact us.


Sign Up



Have a question or need more information? We want to hear from you.

Contact us here or email

  • chn_wechat2
  • f18a 111

No. 789 Shenhua Rd. - Bldg. F, Suite 706

Hangzhou,  Zhejiang - China 310030

(+86) 571-88392080

eduFair China Logo